Designed specifically for students applying to the Freehold Regional High School District.
General cognitive ability tests (also known as aptitude tests or general intelligence assessments) are one of the most powerful predictors of future work performance. These types of exams include segments comprising verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning questions. The resulting score reflects the person’s ability to acquire, retain, organize and apply information.
During our segments, we review cognitive and logic-based test-taking skills. Includes:
• 6 hours of group instruction provided during three 2-hour sessions
• Practice assignments
• All materials and supplemental coursework.
These techniques combined with content-based instruction will improve student’s test-taking skills and confidence level.
Our 2022 anticipated schedule
- Fridays 4:00-6:00 11/11, 11/18, 11/25
- Saturdays 12:30-2:30 11/12, 11/19, 11/26
- Saturdays 3:00-5:00 11/12, 11/19, 11/26
- Sundays 12:30-2:30 11/13, 11/20, 11/27
Total cost of this program, including all materials, is $350.