Small Group Needs Based Instruction
This program is designed for students currently in grades 5-7 to elevate both math and language skills.
Students begin with a comprehensive online evaluation to determine their individual needs; we assemble a customized curriculum specific to those needs.
- Adaptive diagnostic pinpoints students’ needs.
- Based on the diagnostic results, we provide personalized instruction targeted to each students’ unique needs to boost achievement.
- Teacher-led instruction provides rigorous, instruction and practice (both paper and online).
- Topics include math, reading comprehension, vocabulary, grammar and writing skills
- Maximum student teacher ratio of 5:1
Pick a schedule that works best for your family; each session is 3 hours long and is split between math and LA.
You build their schedule based on our mutual availability. We offer the following time slots:
- School Year: Tuesday 5-8pm, Thursday 5-8pm, Saturday from 9-12pm
- Summer: Monday 9-12, Wednesday 9-12, Saturday 9-12.
We suggest students attend twice per week; you decide how many times and when they attend. Weeks need not be consecutive.
Purchase a book of 8, 14 or 20 visits and schedule these visits online. Cancellations are permitted, however, if a class is not canceled at least 48 hours in advance it is considered used.
More instructions for schedule management can be found here.
Includes all materials
To keep course costs low we only provide refunds under limited circumstances. Upon registration, 50% of your course fee automatically becomes a non-refundable administrative fee; this is included in the price of every course. If you decide to cancel prior to the Monday before the scheduled start date of your course, we will refund your course fee minus the 50% non-refundable administrative fee. There are no refunds after the Monday prior to the start date of the program.
Schedule changes must be made online – reservations must be cancelled online at least 48 hours in advance or they are considered used.