Small Group Instruction – 6th – 8th graders
This program is designed to elevate the skill level of 6th to 8th grade students. It is an excellent way for students to practice the skills required for entrance success.
Students begin with a comprehensive math evaluation to determine their individual needs; we then assemble a customized curriculum specific to those needs.
- Diagnostic pinpoints students’ needs.
- Based on the diagnostic results, we provide personalized instruction targeted to each students’ unique needs to boost achievement.
- Teacher-led instruction provides rigorous, instruction and practice.
- Topics include math, reading comprehension, vocabulary, grammar and writing skills.
- Maximum student teacher ratio of 5:1
Pick a schedule that works best for your family; each session is 3 hours long and is split between math and LA.
You build their schedule based on our mutual availability. We offer the following time slots:
- All Year: Tuesday 5:30-8:30, Saturday from 9-12
- July & August: Monday 9-12, Tuesday 5:30-8:30, Wednesday 9-12, Thursday 5:30-8:30, and Saturday 9-12.
We suggest students attend twice per week; you decide how many times and when they attend. Weeks need not be consecutive.
Purchase a book of 8, 14 or 20 visits and schedule these visits online. Cancellations are permitted, however, if a class is not canceled at least 48 hours in advance it is considered used.
More instructions for schedule management can be found here.
To keep course costs low we only provide refunds under limited circumstances. Upon registration, 50% of your course fee automatically becomes a non-refundable administrative fee; this is included in the price of every course. If you decide to cancel prior to the Monday before the scheduled start date of your course, we will refund your course fee minus the 50% non-refundable administrative fee. There are no refunds after the Monday prior to the start date of the program. This also permits digital images to be to be taken and used for marketing purposes.
Schedule changes must be made online – reservations must be cancelled online at least 48 hours in advance or they are considered used.
8 visits, 24 hours instruction – $995
14 visits, 42 hours instruction – $1,595
20 visits, 60 hours instruction – $1,995
Includes all materials