This program is designed for students applying to public and private high schools including MCVSD, MCVTS, MATES, SSAT, and other boarding or private schools. This program is a synthesis of individual and group instruction designed to prepare your student for admission success.
We suggest that students only take this class if they score in at least the top 55th percentile on our baseline assessment (included with this program).
During each session, we review prior class math and LA homework and then introduce and review the current day’s topics. Students leave with both homework and a practice test to be completed at home (submitted online) for the next class. These practice tests are loosely based on the topics covered in class that morning – they are not comprehensive full-length mock exams. The results of these practice tests are shared with parents.
During class, a lead instructor teaches a topic and then students practice this topic; during practice, students get individual support from our team of instructors.
We do not want to overwhelm your student; we want them to reach your family’s goals and that takes practice.
- Over 60 total hours of instruction, testing and review – designed for admission success
- Pre and post session assessments
- 8 days of classroom instruction
- Parent kickoff meeting
- Weekly vocabulary practice starting at registration
- Homework assigned every class
- Full length practice test with review on 12/18/2021
- Three 3-hour long review session during the first 3 weeks in January
- All materials and conferences
- Session A. Saturday’s 8:30-12:30 July 10 to August 28
- Session B. Tue & Thu 8:30-12:30 July 6 to July 29
- Session C. Tue & Thu 8:30-12:30 August 3 to August 26
- Session D. Sunday’s 8:30-12:30 September 26-November 14
- Session E. Sunday’s 8:30-12:30 November 21 – January 9
In-person sessions meet at 500 Rt. 35, Middletown NJ (click here for location map)
Call us at 732-842-7737 to register