This program is designed for students applying to public and private high schools including MCVSD, MCVTS, MATES, SSAT, and other boarding or private schools. This program is a synthesis of individual and group instruction designed to prepare your student for admission success.
We suggest that students only take this class if they score in at least the top 55th percentile on our baseline assessment (included with this program).
During each session, we review math and language skills, break for lunch, and then take a math and LA practice test. These practice tests are loosely based on the topics covered in class that morning – they are not comprehensive full-length mock exams. The results of these practice tests are shared with parents.
During the morning review, a lead instructor teaches a topic and then students practice this topic; during practice, students get individual support from our team of instructors. There is a maximum ratio of 6 students to 1 instructor to ensure each student personalized attention during these instructional segments. After lunch students take a practice test which is graded, returned and reviewed.
We do not want to overwhelm your student; we want them to reach your family’s goals and that takes practice.
- The day starts at 8:30 am and finishes at 3:00 pm
- 8:30am-9:00 am prior week’s homework review
- 9am-12pm half math and half language arts instruction
- 12:00-12:20 lunch break
- 12:20-2:15 practice test
- 2:15-3:00 practice tests are graded, returned and reviewed.
- Over 80 total hours of instruction, testing and review – designed for admission success
- Pre and post session assessments
- 8 full days of classroom instruction
- Parent kickoff meeting
- Weekly vocabulary practice starting at registration
- Homework assigned every class
- Full length practice test with review on 12/21/19
- Three 3-hour long review session (Mon, Wed, or Friday, 5-8pm, week of 1/6, 1/13, and 1/20)
- All materials
- Mid and and end session conferences
Class of 2024 Elite Sessions (all sessions meet 8:30am-3:00pm):
- Session A – Saturday’s – 7/6 to 8/24
Session B – Tuesday’s and Thursday’s – 7/9 to 8/1SOLD OUT Session C – Tuesday’s and Thursday’s – 8/6 to 8/29SOLD OUT
- Session D – Sunday’s – 9/15 to 11/3
- Session E – Sunday’s – 11/10 to 1/19 (excludes 12/1, 12/22 and 12/27)
Student’s register for Session A, B, C, D or E above. Each Session has 8 classes.
Missed classes may be made up.
There are 8 Classes (Class 1 to Class 8) within each Session (click here for a complete schedule). The material taught during each Class is the same. For example, Class 3 topics are the same on 7/16, 7/20, 8/13, 9/29 and 11/24. If you signed up for Session A and missed the 7/16 class you can attend the 7/20, 8/13, 9/29 or 11/24 class as a make up. Please email us in advance to let us know.
All sessions meet at 500 Rt. 35, Middletown NJ (click here for location map)
To keep course costs low we only provide refunds under limited circumstances. Upon registration, 50% of your course fee automatically becomes a non-refundable administrative fee; this is included in the price of every course. If you decide to cancel prior to the Monday before the scheduled start date of your course, we will refund your course fee minus the 50% non-refundable administrative fee. There are no refunds after the Monday prior to the start date of the program. This also permits digital images to be taken and used for marketing purposes.