This program is designed for students applying to public and private high schools including MCVSD, MCVTS, MATES, SSAT, and other boarding or private schools. This program is a synthesis of individual and group instruction designed to prepare your student for admission success.
We suggest that students only take this class if they score in at least the top 55th percentile on our baseline assessment (included with this program).
During each session, we review prior class math and LA homework and then introduce and review the current day’s topics. Students leave with both homework and a practice test to be completed at home (submitted online) for the next class. During class, a lead instructor teaches a topic and then students practice this topic; during practice, students get individual support from our team of instructors.
We do not want to overwhelm your student; we challenge them to improve their test-taking (math, reading, and writing) skills to reach your family’s goals and that takes practice.
- Over 60 total hours of instruction, testing and review – designed for admission success
- Pre and post session assessments
- 8 days of classroom instruction
- Weekly vocabulary practice starting at registration
- Homework and tests assigned after every class
- Weekly practice tests with review during December and January to refresh all topics
- All materials
2023-2024 Anticipated Schedule:
- Session A: 8:30-12:30 Sunday’s 7/11 7/13, 7/18, 7/20, 7/25, 7/27, 8/1, 8/3
- Session B: 8:30-12:30 Sunday’s 7/9 7/16, 7/23, 7/30, 8/6, 8/13, 8/20, 8/27
- Session C: 8:30-12:30 Sunday’s 8/8, 8/10, 8/15, 8/17, 8/22, 8/24, 8/29, 8/31
- Session D: 8:30-12:30 Sunday’s 9/17, 9/24, 10/1, 10/8, 10/15, 10/22, 20/29, 11/5
- Session E: 8:30-12:30 Sunday’s 11/12, 11/19, 11/26, 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 1/7, 1/14
Complete fee including all materials $1,495.
Please note: There are no accommodations for any missed class. We will provide you with a weekly detail of topics covered during each class in case a class is missed.
To keep course costs low we only provide refunds under limited circumstances. Upon registration, 50% of your course fee automatically becomes a non-refundable administrative fee; this is included in the price of every course. If you decide to cancel prior to the Monday before the scheduled start date of your course, we will refund your course fee minus the 50% non-refundable administrative fee. There are no refunds after the Monday prior to the start date of the program.
All sessions meet at 500 Rt. 35, Middletown NJ (click here for location map)