Designed as a complete refresher immediately prior to the January entrance exam, perfect for the strong student as topics are reviewed quickly.
The sessions are taught in a ‘one to many’ lecture-style format. Given our years of experience with the exam, we review all of the topics a student should know for the Monmouth County Vocational School exam. This program is not customized to any student’s individual skills, but rather the approach is designed to deliver the skills and strategies that all of the students should collectively know.
The topics are covered in a precise and concentrated format due to the large amount of content to be reviewed. During these sessions, students will be exposed to both skills and strategies critical to testing success. Students will be provided with 6 hours of math and 6 hours of language arts review, homework, 2 full-length practice exams and a complete coursebook.
- 12 hours of group instruction – 6 hours math and 6 hours of verbal review.
- 2 full-length practice exams to practice timing, testing experience, and measure improvement.
- Practice tests will be completed in-house (or remotely) on the first and last day of class.
- Homework assignments after each class.
- A course manual and supplemental coursework.
- Friday’s – 4:30pm-6:30pm – 11/5, 11/12, 11/19, 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 1/7, 1/14
- Saturday’s – 2:00pm-4:00pm – 11/6, 11/13, 11/20, 12/4, 12/11, 12/18, 1/8, 1/15
- Sunday’s – 1:00pm-3:00pm – 11/7, 11/14, 11/21, 12/5, 12/12, 12/19, 1/9, 1/16
* During the first session (weekend of 11/5) students take a practice test; they can take the test online if they are unable to attend that class as many are on vacation that week.
Please note: There are no accommodations for any missed class. We will provide you with a weekly detail of topics covered during each class in case a class is missed.
To keep course costs low we only provide refunds under limited circumstances. Upon registration, 50% of your course fee automatically becomes a non-refundable administrative fee; this is included in the price of every course. If you decide to cancel prior to the Monday before the scheduled start date of your course, we will refund your course fee minus the 50% non-refundable administrative fee. There are no refunds after the Monday prior to the start date of the program.
Total cost of this program, including all materials and 16 hours of participation, is $595.
All sessions meet at 500 Rt. 35, Middletown NJ (click here for location map)