Designed for 8th grade students taking entrance/placement tests for Catholic (CBA, RBC, St. Rose, SJV, MD, Trinity Hall and others), private and public high schools to:
- Familiarize them with the format and timing of the tests,
- Review essential verbal and math skills and strategies, and to
- Increase overall test-taking competence and confidence.
This program will also prepare students who plan to take the SSAT – please call us to discuss.
- 15 hours of math and LA instruction
- 4 full length proctored exams with review
- All class materials
- Max class size 24 students
Practice exams will be graded, reviewed in class, and summary results will be emailed.
- Instruction and test review (one of the following):
- Fridays 4:00pm-7:00pm – 9/16, 9/23, 9/30 10/7, 10/14
- Saturdays 9:30am-12:30pm – 9/17, 9/24, 10/1 10/8, 10/15
- Practice exams:
- Sundays 10:30am-1:00pm – 9/18, 9/25, 10/2 and 10/9
If your student is unable to attend any of the above tests, materials will be provided for at-home completion.
All sessions meet at 500 Rt. 35, Middletown NJ (Union Square Plaza, across from Whole Foods).
The total cost of this program is $595.
Please note: There are no accommodations for any missed class. We will provide you with a weekly detail of topics covered during each class in case a class is missed. Students may be able to swap Friday for the Saturday session or vice versa.