Designed for 8th grade students taking entrance/placement tests for Catholic (CBA, RBC, St. Rose, SJV, MD, Trinity Hall and others), private and public high schools to:
- Familiarize them with the format and timing of the tests,
- Review essential verbal and math skills and strategies, and to
- Increase overall test taking competence and confidence.
- 15 hours of math and LA instruction
- 4 full length proctored exams with review
- Course manual and supplemental coursework
Practice exams will be graded, reviewed in class and summary results will be emailed.
- Instruction and test review – Saturdays 9am-12pm – 9/22, 9/29, 10/6, 10/13, 10/20
- Practice exams – Sundays 8:30-11:30 – 9/23, 9/30, 10/7 and 10/14
If your student is unable to attend any of the above, materials will be provided for at home completion.
All sessions meet at 500 Rt. 35, Middletown NJ (Union Square Plaza, across from Whole Foods).
Total cost of this program is $425.
Please note: There are no accommodations for any missed class. We will provide you with a weekly detail of topics covered during each class in case a class is missed.
To keep course costs low we only provide refunds under limited circumstances. Upon registration, 50% of your course fee automatically becomes a non-refundable administrative fee; this is included in the price of every course. If you decide to cancel prior to the Monday before the scheduled start date of your course, we will refund your course fee minus the 50% non-refundable administrative fee.