Our college admission preparation is a targeted and efficient way for students to improve the specific skills and strategies required to improve their scores.
Ours is not a group or one-size-fits-all approach; instead, we provide students with a personalized tutoring experience that tailors instruction to their key strengths and weaknesses. Students receive one-on-one attention focused on their specific needs.
Here’s how it works:
- Before students begin, they take a diagnostic test with us to determine their strengths and weaknesses. From here, we create a customized, needs-based curriculum to focus on areas of improvement.
- All classes are semi-private; maximum class size is 3 students per instructor with an average ratio of 2 to 1. Students are assigned needs-based homework for practice, review, and assessment of growth.
- We focus on both skill fundamentals and a strategic approach to problem-solving. They will learn how to manage their time, tackle each type of question, and make educated guesses.
- Practice makes perfect! Students are invited to take full-length practice tests twice per month to improve timing and to refocus needs.
Our program is a customized plan-of-attack through concept-specific instruction with specific elimination methods and test-taking strategies. Our SAT students have an average score improvement of 150 points.
Flexible Schedule. Set up a schedule that works best for your family. Each session is 3 hours long and is split between math and LA. Sessions begin the week of July 6th.
- Monday or Wednesday 2:30-5:30pm
- Tuesday or Thursday 5:00-8:00pm
- Saturday – 10:00-1:00pm
We suggest students attend once or twice per week as we provide (and check) about 2-3 hours of homework per session. Purchase a book of 4, 8, 12 or 16 visits and schedule these visits online.
24 hours instruction – $1,495
36 hours instruction – $1,995
48 hours instruction – $2,395
Sessions do not expire! Come back to prepare for future tests. Sessions cannot be transferred.
All sessions meet at 500 Rt. 35, Middletown NJ.
Please call us at 732.842.7737 to register