Our college admission preparation is a targeted and efficient way for students to improve the specific skills and strategies required to improve their scores.
Ours is not a group or one-size-fits-all approach; instead, we provide students with a personalized tutoring experience that tailors instruction to their key strengths and weaknesses. Students receive one-on-one attention focused on their specific needs.
Here’s how it works:
- Before students begin, they take a diagnostic test with us to determine their strengths and weaknesses. From here, we create a customized, needs-based curriculum to focus on areas of improvement.
- All classes are semi-private; maximum class size is 3 students per instructor with an average ratio of 2 to 1. Students are assigned needs-based homework for practice, review, and assessment of growth.
- We focus on both skill fundamentals and a strategic approach to problem-solving. They will learn how to manage their time, tackle each type of question, and make educated guesses.
- Practice makes perfect! Students are invited to take full-length practice tests twice per month to improve timing and to refocus needs.
Our program is a customized plan-of-attack through concept-specific instruction with specific elimination methods and test-taking strategies. Our SAT students have an average score improvement of 150 points.
Flexible Schedule. Set up a schedule that works best for your family. Each session is 3 hours long and is split between math and LA.
School Year Schedule (Sept – June)
- Tuesday or Thursday – 5:00-8:00pm
- Sunday – 10:00-1:00pm
Summer Schedule (July – August)
- Monday and Wednesday – 2:30-5:30pm
- Tuesday and Thursday – 5-8pm
- Sunday – 10-1pm
We suggest students attend once or twice per week as we provide (and check) about 2-3 hours of homework per session. Purchase a book of 8, 12 or 16 visits and schedule these visits online.
24 hours instruction – $1,495
36 hours instruction – $1,995
48 hours instruction – $2,395
Sessions do not expire! Come back to prepare for future tests. Sessions cannot be transferred.
All sessions meet at 500 Rt. 35, Middletown NJ.