These small group sessions provide significant student and instructor interaction. They are a great opportunity to focus on student specific needs and weak areas. In our opinion they are a great value.
- Small group (8 students maximum) skill and strategy review sessions
- 3 hours long – half each math and LA
- Every session will include unique material; no two sessions will be the same
- Math will include both non-geometry and geometry topics
- LA will include a mixture of reading comprehension and grammar topics
Students will spend a few minutes completing a timed mini practice segment. The instructor will then review any problems that students got wrong, explain strategic methods that could have been used to tackle some problems, and reinforce concepts that need additional development. Students will have the opportunity to ask questions and review associated topics of their choosing.
Tue 1/22 5-8pmsold out Wed 1/23 5-8pmsold out
- Fri 1/25 5-8pm
You create your student’s schedule based on current availability – just follow these instructions.
Each 3 hour session is $45. Click here to review our schedule; you will have the opportunity to purchase sessions should you decide to make a reservation.
Please note – these sessions expire 1/26/19. There are no refunds for missed or unused sessions. All scheduling requests and changes must be made via our online reservation system. Please check availability before purchasing.
Call us at 732.842.7737 or email with any questions.