Semi-Private Instruction & Practice Testing
This program is similar in scope to our Elite Program – the main differences are scheduling flexibility and testing.
Each session is 3 hours long; half each math and language arts. Students first review any mistakes from the prior week’s take-home test, we then proceed to additional review topics. With the Elite Program students complete the practice test with us; with this program tests are completed at home.
This program also includes 5 full-length practice tests beginning in December.
This program includes:
- Homework and take home test practice
- Pre and post session assessments
- Weekly vocabulary practice starting at registration
- Homework assigned every class
- Three 3-hour long review session (Mon, Wed, or Friday, 5-8pm, week of 1/6, 1/13, and 1/20)
- 5 full-length practice tests with review beginning in December
- All materials
- Maximum student-teacher ratio of 3:1
Flexible Schedule. You build their schedule based on our mutual availability. We offer the following time slots:
- All Year: Tuesday 5:30-8:30, Saturday from 9-12
- July & August: Monday 9-12, Tuesday 5:30-8:30, Wednesday 9-12, Thursday 5:30-8:30, and Saturday 9-12.
Practice Tests. Students will take 5 full-length practice tests, which we immediately grade, and then review skill and strategy review based on the results. These practice tests are offered on weekends beginning in December.
Scheduling. You purchase a book of 8 or 12 sessions. You then use our online book these tokens online based on our mutual availability. As long as you cancel a booked session at least 48 hours in advance, you are returned the token and may reschedule from the online system. Please note: If a class is not canceled at least 48 hours in advance it is considered used.
$1,995. Includes 8 3-hour sessions – 24 hours instruction
$2,495. Includes 12 3-hour sessions – 36 hours instruction
To keep course costs low we only provide refunds under limited circumstances. Upon registration, 50% of your course fee automatically becomes a non-refundable administrative fee; this is included in the price of every course. There are no refunds after your first visit.