Designed for 8th grade students taking entrance/placement tests for Catholic (CBA, RBC, St. Rose, SJV, MD, Trinity Hall and others), private and public high schools to:
- Familiarize them with the format and timing of the tests,
- Review essential verbal and math skills and strategies, and to
- Increase overall test-taking competence and confidence.
This program will also prepare students who plan to take the SSAT – please call us to discuss.
- 15 hours of math and LA instruction
- 4 full length proctored exams with review
- All class materials
- Max class size 24 students
Practice exams will be graded, reviewed in class, and summary results will be emailed.
- Instruction and test review (one of the following):
- Fridays 4:00pm-7:00pm – 9/23, 9/30 10/7, 10/14, 10/21
- Saturdays 9:30am-12:30pm – 9/24, 10/1 10/8, 10/15, 10/22
- Practice exams:
- Sundays 10:30am-1:00pm – 9/25, 10/2, 10/9, and 10/16
For students applying to Trinity Hall, the first entrance exam is on Saturday, October 22nd. If you plan on taking this test, consider the Friday evening class so the course is completed prior to the exam.
If your student is unable to attend any of the above tests, materials will be provided for at-home completion.
All sessions meet at 500 Rt. 35, Middletown NJ (Union Square Plaza, across from Whole Foods).
The total cost of this program is $595.
Please note: There are no accommodations for any missed class. We will provide you with a weekly detail of topics covered during each class in case a class is missed. Students may be able to swap Friday for the Saturday session or vice versa.